Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shot Down for the 975,000th* Time

*approximately

So, loyal readers, today I made yet another attempt to gather a good date story for you by talking to (rather, instant messaging) a young gentleman from eHarmony.

A cute, intellectual type who looks vaguely like Blonde's baby brother (wait? Is that weird?), we hit it off over a helping of eHarmony's expertly crafted pre-made questions, through which we discovered our shared interest in travel.

It was going swimmingly...

Until he asked for my picture.

Ready for another of Sexless's love lessons? When an online suitor asks for your picture, it's normally a bad sign. At best, it means they're kinda shallow. At worst, it means that they are willing to ignore good conversation and shared interests if you're "not their type".

Which is exactly what happened.

Rather, I assume that's what happened, since I sent him my picture and he immediately disconnected.

Oh, well.

Rest in peace, Frog-Who-Looks-Like-Blonde's-Baby-Brother. We hardly knew ye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there... my name is Tristan Coopersmith and I saw you read my post on YT, "If Relationships were an Olympic Sport".. glad you liked it!

    You mentioned you need a better coach... I can help in 2 ways. 1) I have a book called MENu Dating: Taste Test Your Way to the Main Course which is a guide on how to fall in like, fall in love and fall into bed... it basically teaches you how to date in great abundance and variety and with great purpose.

    I also am a private coach. I work with my clients to unearth their dating challenges and GET OVER THEM and teach them to be masters of the dating playground.

    You can check out my site (which pardon the dust, is under construction so some info is not currently up) - www.menudatingonline.com and the book at amazon, borders, barnes and noble, etc.

    Hope to connect with you soon... and best of luck with your prince mission,
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete