Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian and I are Soulmates

So, I'm watching "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami", thanks to my dear roommate who thoroughly enjoys keeping up with the Kardashians. I refuse to admit that I secretly enjoy this schlock...

Anyway, in this riveting episode, Khloe auditions men to date her sister Kourtney, much to Kourtney's chagrin. Kourtney explicitly talks about her hatred of dating, particularly awkward first dates (ie my entire dating life). When Khloe tries to pump Kourtney up for her date, Kourtney just seems pissed.

I so relate to that. My other roommate...

You know what? This whole two roommate thing is going to get confusing. So, starting now, they will be Blonde Roommate and Brunette Roommate. Brunette is the one who keeps up with the Kardashians; Blonde is the one who tries to make me keep up to Kardashian-esque levels of mayhem.

So, my other roommate Blonde roommate likes to try to pump me up for dates by doing exactly what Khloe did- coming in while I'm getting dressed and asking me if I'm excited and making kissy faces.

I react the same way Kourtney does- whining and making sad faces and threatening to punch any man who comes anywhere near me with a kissy face.

Blonde seems to think this is a bad reaction. But I say, if it's good enough for Kourtney Kardashian, it's good enough for me! She has a baby, so she's definitely gotten laid at least once...

No comments:

Post a Comment