Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Trip to the Jersey Frog Pond (Part I)

Every once in a while, a gentleman takes a while to reveal his warts and actually cons me into more than one date. Our dear Jersey Frog was one such guy.

This one was found wallowing in the pond known as JDate.

"Oh, a nice Jewish boy!" you (and my mom) exclaim.

Nope. A nice Christian boy. Who likes Jewish girls. Because he enjoys being nagged and force fed?

This should have been my first clue.

But he was tall and cute, if a bit overweight. Not that that matters to me. If anything, I like when a guy is fatter than me, because it makes me look thin.

Unfortunately, he didn't share this opinion. From the beginning of the evening, all he would talk about was how much he was trying to lose weight, and exercise, and diet. Actually, he only paused this topic of conversation to order and eat his dinner.

A bacon cheeseburger and onion rings.

Annoying? A bit. But not a deal breaker. So, after a sweet little hug, I agreed to meet him again.

What an adventure that would turn out to be...

2 comments:

  1. I like Jewish girls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I live in jersey. But the nice part. The only nice part. Guesses?

    ReplyDelete