Monday, April 12, 2010

They named an article after me!

Or my blogging pen name (keyboard name?) is just not quite as original as I thought it was.

Seems that way back in 2003, WebMD published an article about involuntary celibacy: "otherwise healthy folks who want to have sex but can't make it happen in their lives"

It's actually nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who deals with this, but it was a little disconcerting to see that the article was published in the men's health section of the website.

Because women can get laid whenever they want to, of course! Just walk into a bar, and there's a gaggle of gorgeous (depending on the prescription on your beer goggles) guys waiting to sweep you off to bed. Think about every TV plot you've ever seen about folks trying to get laid- it's never the girls who are sitting around the table at the bar bemoaning their sexless fate.

Why is that? Is this really an exclusively male problem (with the stunning exception of myself)? Why am I asking all of these questions? Where did the funny bits of this blog go?

Don't worry- they'll be back soon...but right now, I need to go to bed so I can concentrate "on school and then [my] career" instead of trying to get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment