Thursday, September 23, 2010

How to lose a girl in 10 seconds

As you may have noticed from the lack of posts lately, I have not been dating recently. Not that I don't want to, but with starting school and a new job, I just haven't had the time.

But now that things are finally starting to calm down, I am back on the prowl. Blonde Roommate suggested I try OkCupid for my next venture, so I put up a profile, answering questions like "What do you like to do on Friday nights?" by explaining that I often throw a potluck dinner for my friends, and other things like that which make me awesome.

Less than an hour later, I had a new message in my inbox.

Woohoo! Maybe this is the website I've been looking for!

What did the message say?

"Whoa pot luck dinners? R u 50? Ha"

Charming...

No comments:

Post a Comment